If you’re gearing up for the big game this Sunday, be sure to get the grill ready!
Although it’s not exactly backyard BBQ weather, Weber Grill’s Q 1200 portable gas grills are still perfect for tailgates and Super Bowl parties. Plus, they’re now available in a variety of vibrant colors (fuchsia, orange, green, blue and purple) so you can cook in style.
Weber Grill Q 1200 Series available here, $200
I recently got an up close and personal rundown of all the bells and whistles this grill provides. Its light-weight, cute and compact design makes it ideal for small spaces. But don’t let the convenience of it fool you—it’s still a heavy-duty grill. The stainless steel burner and electronic ignition system makes grilling easy.
I’ve never grilled before, but the pretty fuchsia and purple colors coupled with the simplicity of this grill motivates me to give it a whirl. Who knows, I just may become my family’s favorite grill master!
Check out these 5 cold-weather grilling tips from Weber:
* Plan on adding 5-10 minutes to the normal time it takes to preheat your grill in the warmer months.
* Just because it’s cold outside, never grill in an enclosed space that can trap deadly carbon monoxide, like inside a garage or under an over-hang.
* Resist the urge to lift the lid. Repeatedly opening the grill will allow precious heat to escape, ultimately increasing your grilling time.
* Use a thermometer to measure the internal temperature of foods to ensure perfectly cooked results every time.
* Snow gloves are not barbecue gloves. Make sure you have on heat-resistant gloves when operating your grill.
For more grilling tips and recipes from Weber, be sure to click here!
Do you grill? Do you have Super Bowl plans?